- August 17, 2020 - August 21, 2020 go site 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Buy Valium Roche http://cannock-chase.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1573748442.9684050083160400390625 Course Length: 5 Days Buy Valium Diazepam Online Course Dates: http://cameopizza.com/wp-json/contact-form-7/v1/contact-forms/266/feedback August 17 – 21, 2020 Order Phentermine 37.5 Mg Tablets Course Venue: Dubai (UAE) go sitehttp://cameopizza.com/contact/employment-opportunities Order Prescription Xanax http://lowestoftelectricalgroup.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1573820112.9961159229278564453125
follow site This course will present an overview of the key economic principles and financial concepts to evaluate investment opportunities – new business, expansion of existing business, modernization, backward and forward integration, etc. The course will provide an overview of economic valuation tools that are needed for optimizing petroleum project selection requiring investments with equity or debt capital under uncertainty. It will also highlight various financial analysis and capital budgeting techniques to evaluate investment opportunities, authorize capital spending and ongoing operations’ innovation and growth. It will demonstrate the value of following the financial analysis and capital budgeting process, and introduce the three stages in that process – project identification and screening, quantitative assessment, and capital allocation and rationing. Case studies will be provided to illustrate the field applications of financial analysis and capital budgeting tools on the basis of value-added to the corporation over an applicable period of time (future).http://ancorador.com.br/casa-familia/dicas-presentes-aniversario
Buy Xanax Black Market http://capetocape2012.com/the-ultimate-guide-to/amp/ Who Should Attend?http://capetocape2012.com/bed/
http://blu-bistro.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1573735402.2877469062805175781250 This course is designed for petroleum engineers, business planner & analysts, senior/ executive managers, strategy specialists, market intelligence expertshttp://starasphalt.co.uk/comments/feed/ go site
- Understanding how reserves are classified and the process of exploring, appraising and producing
- Understanding basic financial and capital budgeting concepts in relation to the oil and gas industry
- Exploring how to identify opportunities for capital investment based on preliminary screening, alignment with organizational strategy and dependence on other projects.
- Demonstrating how to use net present value, internal rate of return, discounted payback period and profitability index for capital investment projects
- Understanding the process of allocating capital based on qualitative assessment factors, incorporating other qualitative factors (such as the priority of projects), monitoring and post-monitoring auditing
- Exploration & production fundamentals. Overview of accounting basics, cost accounting, financial statement analysis, financial ratio analysis, investment decisions & profitability. Upstream petroleum economics, risk and fiscal analysis. Overview of current regulatory regimes. Financing the corporation.
- Valuation of a company. Oil and gas economic valuation tools (simple payback period, accounting rate of return, net present value, discounted payback period and profitability index). Distinction between cash flow and profit. Net cash flow analysis and tax. Cash flow & Incorporating inflation into cash flow projections. Real and nominal cash flow analysis. Depreciation. Cash flow and risk analysis concepts. Discounting and time value of money. Valuation of risky assets and portfolios
- Fundamentals of cost analysis & control. Financial analysis, audit & management. Project financing
- Capital investment planning and analysis. Capital budgeting processes. Capital allocation. Creating and analyzing an operating budget. Ins and outs of capital budgeting. Effective budget management
- Basics of decision analysis & investment decisions. Developing decision polices. Decision making process. Investment proposal ranking methods. Capital management. Decision under uncertainty & risk. Risks and uncertainties in economic evaluation. Field case studies