- June 15, 2020 - June 19, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Length: 5 Days Course Dates: June 15 – 19, 2020 Course Venue: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This short course is a unique blend of cutting-edge techniques and practical tools for project cost estimating, engineering and management. It offers the highest quality education and certification training course specifically designed to meet the needs of cost controller, project engineer, cost estimator, functional discipline lead and project managers willing to pass the AACE International Certified Cost Professional (CCP®) certification examination on time and on budget. Case studies and online CCP® certification tests will be provided to illustrate the field application of the AACE International standard norms, fundamentals, methods, processes and practices. This course is aligned with CCP Technical Paper Handbook AACE’s Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering (6th Edition), AACE’s Total Cost Management Framework, AACE’s CCP Certification Study Guide, AACE’s Recommended Practices 11R-88 and 10S-90, which provide industry standard tools approved by the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE International®).
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for project engineers, design engineers, consulting engineers, petroleum engineers, facility engineers, senior managers, cost controllers and cost estimators
What You Will Gain:
- Expert instruction from AACE International CCP® certified instructors
- Practical know-how from practising experts with demonstrated capital cost estimating delivery ability. Advanced skills and knowledge in capital cost engineering and management
- Knowledge and skills to be actively involved in planning, implementation and evaluation stages of a range of petroleum E & P projects
- Ability to make independent judgements and high level decisions in a variety of technical or managerial contexts. Realistic exam preparation software with over 1200+updated practice questions. Customized training program assessed by AACE International CCP®
- The Role of Cost Engineer. Cost Estimating Methodologies and Classifications
- An Introduction to Statistics, Economics and Finance
- Cost Engineering Concepts within Project Management. Planning Cost Control and Progress Measurement. Cost, Quality, Value and Contract Management. Risk Management and Common Cost Engineering Practices
- Comprehensive Cost Engineering Skills and Knowledge Use Cases. Case Studies on Cost Engineering Delivery Systems. Preparation for Writing A Technical Paper
- Professional Development and Ethics. CCP® Specific Examination Topics and Tests